Monday, May 15, 2017

A BELIEVER'S WEALTH

Wealth is one of use only when it can solve the problems of life. The greatest problem of believers concerns the next world, so they consider real wealth to be that which will be of use to them there. In order to obtain such wealth, one should always be thankful to God for his blessings. 


One's attachment to God should be such that He is.always in one's mind and heart. If one has set one;s sights on life everlasting, one will prefer one's companion in life to be similarly disposed. There is no greater wealth in life than a partner who, instead of enticing one towards ephemeral, mundane pleasures, assists one on the path of eternity.



People see wealth in gold and silver, but a believer's wealth is God. That which brings him nearer to his Lord and makes him eligible for God's blessing in the life to come, is to him of supreme importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar