Thursday, August 23, 2018

WHY DOES A MAN SEE HIS WIFE AS LESS ATTRACTIVE THAN OTHER WOMEN?


Once, a man approached a scholar renowned for his profound wisdom and experience to complain to him, saying: “When I was fascinated by my wife, she was, in my sight the most beautiful thing in this world ever created by God.



“When I proposed to her, I began to see others equal to her in beauty.”



“When I married her, I saw many others that are more elegant than her!”



“A few years after our marriage, it appears to me as though all the women of this world are more classic and more sophisticated than my wife!!!”



The wise man: “Shall I tell you what is more disastrous and more bitter?”



The man: Sure



The wise man: *“Were you to marry all the women in this world, you will find the straying dogs on the highways more attractive than all the women of the world!!!”*



The man: “Why do you say so?



The wise man: “Be cause the problem is not with your wife. The problem is, if a man were gifted a covetous heart and lustful eyes, and he’s lacking in bashfulness, nothing satisfies his gaze except the sand of his grave. Gentleman, your problem is, you do not lower your gaze from what God has prohibited. Do you want your wife to be returned to her previous lofty position as the most beautiful woman on earth?


The man: “Positive.”

The wise man: “Lower your gaze...says God, “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, God is All-Aware of what they do.”

*That which is not in your possession will always appear to you to be better and more precious than what is in your possession. But once you lay your hands on it, it becomes ordinary. Be content with what you possess and do not be too selfish, courting all that glitter till you land in your grave.* 

*The worship of our creator is better and more attractive. The sweetness of good deeds are only appreciated by those who live for it.* *Finally, do not forget to invoke God to always beautify your wife in your sight and grant you her love and compassion.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar