Monday, August 27, 2018
*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH*
My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes, my SHOE.....
My! My!! My!!! What? Zero plus zero is Equal to Zero......
A man was informed about the departure of his father, but he tarried. When his father started smelling, their neighbors took his father to the mortuary for preservation.
A week later, he went to the mortuary to see the corpse of his father. When he was about to enter the place, there was a poster placed at the entrance of the mortuary, of which no one can escape it. It read:
“WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE, BUT WE ARE HERE NOW.”
The young boy read it, but it didn't make any sense to him. He went inside, checked the corpse of his father, after a few minutes, he made his step out. As he was about to step outside, he saw another inscription placed on a strategic location, which no one will escape. It says:
“YOU WILL SOON BE LIKE US.”
This last word touched his stone heart and he repented from that moment. From that moment, he understood,
Everything here on earth is like a dream, a vapor. Life itself is not real, as everything is temporal.
YOU WILL SOON BE LIKE THOSE THAT WERE ONCE LIVING, EATING, SLEEPING, WALKING, TALKING, LAUGHING HERE ON EARTH, BUT TODAY......
THEY'RE NO MORE.
When he got to his father's mansion, there was nobody to talk to, his father left his shoes, clothes, money, bed, cars, EVERYTHING. As he was searching his father's wardrobes, he saw untouched brand new dollars, well packed and arranged, but the owner of the money was in the mortuary, the young boy
remembered, “WE WERE LIKE YOU BEFORE, BUT YOU WILL SOON JOIN US.” He cried the more.
You eat semolina with vegetables and fish, turkey, pomon, bokoto, fried rice, and drink wine today, but tomorrow, your flesh becomes a food for maggots.
You drive a nice car today, but tomorrow, an ambulance drives you.
You live in a mansion today, but tomorrow you live in burial ground.
You sleep in a nice bed today, but tomorrow, you sleep inside the Grave!
What? What?? What???
What is the approximate replacement for your soul?.
*Every soul shall taste death.*
Please, ruminate on this piece of post, reconcile with your creator, and have a positive change of heart, so that your living on earth shall be to God's glory and at the end of your sojourning on earth, you will not end in oblivion.
A word is enough for the wise
_“Indeed we belong to God, and indeed to Him we shall return.”_
*Please share for others to benefit and to save a soul today and you shall be rewarded as you do so.
*Money Mistake 1*
Never borrow money that accrues interest to start a business . That is to say, never borrow money to start a business expecting that the business will generate income to pay back the borrowed money plus the interest.
*Money Mistake 2*
Never spend money you haven't received. Don't even promise someone money based on a promise you have from someone else. If someone tells you: "Ezra, come to my office tomorrow at 9am and pick #30K"don't go out to buy items on credit based on this promise, with the hope that you will pay off your creditor when the promised money comes; it may not come as promised and this will leave you in problems with your creditors.
*Money Mistakes 3*
If you want to save, whenever you receive money, don’t start spending hoping that you’ll save what remains. Normally what remains is zero because as long as money to spend is available, the numerous things you can spend it on are also available. And things to spend on even incite their 'relatives' so that you spend even more than you had planned. When money to spend is not available, we naturally find a way of doing without it. That's why I've learnt to save with an INVESTMENT CLUB. Once I send money there I assume I no longer have it. Before you spend any money, put your savings aside then spend what is left after saving.
*Money Mistake 4*
When you get an opportunity to meet a very wealthy person, never ask for money. Ask for ideas on how to make money. They may even choose to give you money on their own after seeing that your ideas are great, but let getting money from them never be your objective.
*Money Mistake 5*
Keeping your seed instead of planting it. Many people stop at saving. It's very, very difficult to save and have all you need to maintain your lifestyle especially after retirement. When you save, your savings are seed; plant it. When you just keep the seed (saving money) some seeds begin to die (eaten by inflation and the like). That's why I recommend that you read about the different types of investment vehicles you can use to grow your savings. I am not necessarily talking about putting the money in a business, because you can easily lose money in business. I am talking about putting it in an investment.
*Money Mistake 6*
Never lend someone money you are not willing to lose. By the time you lend someone money, be contented in your heart that should the person fail to pay, you will not die. You should not even lose that person's friendship if they fail to repay the money you lent them. If you feel the person might fail to pay you and this will not affect your relationship with them, then lend them money. If their failure to pay would make you hate this person’s entire clan, please advise the person to go to the bank.
*Money Mistake 7*
Never append your signature to guarantee someone on a financial matter if you are not willing or able to pay the money on their behalf. Do I have to explain that one? No, it's self-explanatory.
*Money Mistake 8*
Avoid keeping money you don't intend to use in the short-term within easy reach. For instance, don’t walk with #100K in your pocket when all you plan to do in a day costs #20K. Like I mentioned in Money Mistake 3, there are always expenses available to gobble any money that is within reach, so if you don't want to lose it, put it away in a safe place.
*Money Mistake 9*
Avoid keeping money in inappropriate places e.g. in socks, under the pillow, in a pit, in the sitting room, in the bra, in a travel bag that you will place somewhere in a bus ... impulse buying is a devil that will keep you busy!
*Money Mistake 10*
Spending money on an item that you can do without (at least for the time being). These days when I pick money from my pocket or wallet, before paying for something I ask myself: What would happen if I didn’t buy this? If I find I can live with the consequences of not having that thing, I smile and walk away.
*Money Mistake 11*
Paying an amount for something that's not the minimum you can get that same value for. In other words, if you are along east Legon road and you pay #5K for a shoe that you can get at #3K at Makola market, that's a money mistake except for those who have achieved financial freedom.
*Money Mistake 12:*
Consistently spending all you earn or more than you earn. It's like having a drum where you have an inlet that's smaller than the outlet. It will never get full. And should the inlet ever reduce significantly the drum will run dry. If you do it the other way round and the inlet is bigger, it will get full and even overflow. Hence, we have to always ensure we are widening the inlet while narrowing the outlet – all the time. Your side hustle comes in handy!
*Money Mistake 13:*
Thinking about short-term only and forgetting about long-term or thinking about the long-term and forgetting about the short-term. For instance, Lydia was told that there's money in land. She saved money over a long period of time and bought 30 acres of land. Now she has the land but she is always broke. She is always complaining. She's disgruntled and she doesn't seem to see herself earning from the land in the near future. Now, let's ask ourselves: Having 30 acres of land and no money to feed your family or take a child to hospital, is that wealth or poverty? I think Lydia only looked at long-term needs and forgot that she has short-term needs that require money. What of those who find they are one paycheck away from salary? Are they thinking about the long-term needs?
Let’s take stock of our finances. How many mistakes are you guilty of? Do you now feel better-equipped to do better with these tips? Good luck, savers! Share this knowledge with your friends because it will not benefit you if you are selfish with it.
Thursday, August 23, 2018
Once, a man approached a scholar renowned for his profound wisdom and experience to complain to him, saying: “When I was fascinated by my wife, she was, in my sight the most beautiful thing in this world ever created by God.
“When I proposed to her, I began to see others equal to her in beauty.”
“When I married her, I saw many others that are more elegant than her!”
“A few years after our marriage, it appears to me as though all the women of this world are more classic and more sophisticated than my wife!!!”
The wise man: “Shall I tell you what is more disastrous and more bitter?”
The man: Sure
The wise man: *“Were you to marry all the women in this world, you will find the straying dogs on the highways more attractive than all the women of the world!!!”*
The man: “Why do you say so?
The wise man: “Be cause the problem is not with your wife. The problem is, if a man were gifted a covetous heart and lustful eyes, and he’s lacking in bashfulness, nothing satisfies his gaze except the sand of his grave. Gentleman, your problem is, you do not lower your gaze from what God has prohibited. Do you want your wife to be returned to her previous lofty position as the most beautiful woman on earth?
The man: “Positive.”
The wise man: “Lower your gaze...says God, “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts (from illegal sexual acts, etc.). That is purer for them. Verily, God is All-Aware of what they do.”
*That which is not in your possession will always appear to you to be better and more precious than what is in your possession. But once you lay your hands on it, it becomes ordinary. Be content with what you possess and do not be too selfish, courting all that glitter till you land in your grave.*
*The worship of our creator is better and more attractive. The sweetness of good deeds are only appreciated by those who live for it.* *Finally, do not forget to invoke God to always beautify your wife in your sight and grant you her love and compassion.*
Sunday, July 22, 2018
Once, a man returned from work and found his wife cooking. She gave him a sweet kiss.
They were so happy. While they were at the dinner table, the woman's cell phone rang, a message from her friend who wished her good night.
The husband saw the message and got upset, and he did not talk about the matter with his wife and went to the bedroom without having dinner.
The woman looked at her husband and thought: No! You are not right! Are you bothered by a simple message? I will not go after you, you are not a kid.
The woman had her meal and went to bed. The couple had angry sleep and turned their back @ each other that night.
At midnight, the wife was sweating with a lot of fever. She is not able to talk. She touched the husband’s back. He responded with dont bother me attitude, removed his wife’s hand.
The woman without more air, died of heart attack.
In the morning, he woke up, took a bath and prepared his things to go to work.
The wife was still in bed, then the man looked at her and do not think it is very good, but ignored her with the thought of: I will not speak to her, until she does it first!
Then, he dressed up, had breakfast and went to work.
In the afternoon, when the husband returned home, he brought a beautiful watch that he loved for his wife.
When the husband arrived home, he was happy, he is going to give that precious clock to his beloved wife and tell her how much he loved her, how much he was in love with her and would give her many kisses.
Then, he opens the door and goes to the kitchen, because he was ready to surprise his beloved with a big dinner, but he sees that the breakfast was still there; then he thinks: she is still mad at me !!!
The man goes to the room to leave his briefcase, and sees that the wife was still in the bed lying in the same position.
Scared, he goes to her and something tells him she was dead.
The husband cries, cries a lot and more. He screams in despair, because the wife was dead ...
The time is too short for fights. Know how to take advantage of it.
Take good care of your partner! Love your wife or husband, give him pampering, fill her with kisses, tell her how much he loves or loves her, of love and love !!!
Because time never waited for anyone. Above all do not be proud in love and solve everything, do not go to bed angrily.
Stop and think: If you do not want to put pride aside and solve things, the consequences can be irreversible. Sometimes, we have to sacrifice for love; there are no perfect people, there are real loves willing to sacrifice for that love! .
Communication between couples is always very important, when they have had something difference or discussion, try to solve it before going to sleep. I will not tell you that marriage is honey, that you will never see problems that is a lie, and whoever says that he never fought with his partner is a liar, but everything has a solution except death.
*BLISSFUL HOME TONIC*
Everyone you marry has a weakness. Only God does not have a weakness. So if you focus on your spouse's weakness you can't get the best out of his strength.
Everyone has a dark history. No one is an angel. When you get married or you want to get married stop digging into someone's past. What matters most is the present life of your partner. Old things have passed away. Forgive and forget. Focus on the present and the future.
Every marriage has its own challenges. Marriage is not a bed of roses. Every good marriage has gone through its own test of blazing fire. True love proves in times of challenges. Fight for your marriage. Make up your mind to stay with your spouse in times of need. Remember the vow *For better for worse*. In sickness and in health be there.
Every marriage has different levels of success. Don't compare your marriage with any one else. We can never be equal. Some will be far, some behind. To avoid marriage stresses, be patient, work hard and with time your marriage dreams shall come true.
To get married is declaring war. When you get married you must declare war against enemies of marriage. Some enemies of marriage are:
Third party influence
Lack of love
_Be ready to fight to maintain your marriage zone._
There is no perfect marriage. There is no ready made marriage. Marriage is hard work. Volunteer yourself to work daily on it. Marriage is like a car that needs proper maintenance and proper service. If this is not done it will break down somewhere exposing the owner to danger or some unhealthy circumstances. Let us not be careless about our marriages.
God cannot give you a complete person you desire. He gives you the person in the form of raw materials in order for you to mould the person that you desire. This can only be achieved through prayer, love and Patience
Getting married is taking a huge risk. You can not predict what will happen in the future. Situations may change so leave room for adjustments. Husband can lose his good job or you may fail to have babies. All these require you to be prayerful otherwise you might divorce.
Marriage is not a contract. It is permanent. It needs total commitment. Love is the glue that sticks the couple together. Divorce start in the mind and the devil feeds the mind. Never ever entertain thoughts of getting a divorce. Never threaten your spouse with divorce. Choose to remain married. God hates divorce.
Every marriage has a price to pay. Marriage is like a bank account. It is the money that you deposit that you withdraw. If you don't deposit love, peace and care into your marriage, you are not a candidate for a blissful home.
*So today let us pray for our marriages and ask God to help us where we are lacking in the marriage. May God bless us all.*
Saturday, July 21, 2018
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attention, don’t marry her.
2. My son, a woman could be a good wife to you, some could be a good mother to your children but if you’ve found a woman like a mother to you, your children and your family, please don’t let her go.
3. My son, don’t confine the position of your wife to the kitchen, where did you get that from? Even in our days, we had farm-lands where they worked every morning . . . that was our office.
4. My son, if I tell you that you’re the head of the house, don’t look at your pocket; look if you will see a smile on your wife’s face.
5. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in-charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.
6. My son, don’t ever beat your woman, the pain in her body is nothing to be compared to the wound on her heart and that means you may be in trouble living with a wounded woman.
7. My son, now that you’re married, if you live a bachelor kind of life with your wife, you will soon be single again.
8. My son, in our days, we had many wives and many children because of our large farm-lands and many harvests, there are hardly any land for farming anymore, so embrace your woman closely.
9. My son, under the cocoa tree that I did meet your mother could be your eateries and restaurants of nowadays, but remember, the closet thing we did there was to embrace each other.
10. My son, don’t be carried away when you start making more money, instead of spending on those tiny legs that never knew how hard you worked to get it, spend it on that woman that stood by you all along.
11. My son, when I threw little stones or whistled at the window of your mother father’s house, to call her out, it was not for sex, it was because I missed her so much.
12. My son, remember, when you say your wife has changed, there could be something you’ve stopped doing too.
13. My son, your mother, Asake rode the bicycle with me before I bought that tortoise car outside there, any woman that won’t endure with you in your little beginning should not enjoy your riches.
14. My son, don’t compare your wife to any woman, there are ways she’s enduring you too and has she ever compared you to any man?
15. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house, divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.
16. My son, I met your mother a virgin and I took more yams to her father, if you don’t meet your wife a virgin, don’t blame her, what I didn’t tell you is that our women had prestige.
17. My son, I didn’t send your sisters to school because I was foolish like many to think a female child won’t extend my family name, please don’t make that mistake, the kind of female achievers I see nowadays has made the male-gender an ordinary tag.
18. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.
19. My son, in our days, our women had more of natural beauty, though I wouldn’t lie to you, some had minor painting of their appellation mostly on their arms, the ones you people now call tattoo, but don’t forget that they didn’t expose any part of their body like your women of nowadays.
20. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, try to handle issues without always coming to us.
21. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.
22. My son, don’t stop taking care of me and your mother, it’s a secret of growing old and having children to take care of you too.
23. My son, pray with your family, there is a tomorrow you don’t know, talk to God that knows everything, everyday.
*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...
1. My son, if you keep spending on a woman and she never asked you if you’re saving or investing, and she keeps enjoying the attenti...
The solution to this problem is that everyone should re-examine this entire issue. If he is serious about it, he will certainly reach the co...
Once, a man approached a scholar renowned for his profound wisdom and experience to complain to him, saying: “When I was fascinated by ...