Monday, March 30, 2015

SPIRITUAL CONNATION OF LOT / GROUPING OF BIDDINGS OR CONTRACT AWARD TO LOTS

By the word lot, deductions to this shows drawing of lot as transparent and sincere selection of winner or as case may be. It emphasizes on sincerity and honest arrival at a selection point which is acceptable to all, Must come as natural as possible and unmanipulated. The method of contract award is through a process where lot are established in accordance to similar items, equipment and or construction for which contract is to be awarded. The lots are grouped according to the specification of what is to be procured or constructed in time of building and the lots are allotted number such as (lot1, lot2, lot3 ………………………….) At the end of the case lot is won by the bidder with lowest most responsible cost. If the contract process is disposed to use lot process can that be regarded as Gambling?

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar