Thursday, April 23, 2015

BLESSINGS OF GOD

One of the greatest people to walk on this earth was the prophet Ayyub (as). God had blessed this prophet with many good things in life. Ayyub had good health, lots of money, a loving family and a good living. He was very grateful to God for everything God had blessed him with. God decided to test Ayyub (as) by taking away all these things from him including his health. Ayyub (as) become ill and his body became riddled with insects and disease. In fact, all his body was afflicted apart from his heart and his tongue. Ayyub still remained grateful to God as well as being patient and pious. He would spend his time in worshipping God and never complained to anyone about his situation nor did he grumble. The people became worried that his illness might be passed onto them so they banished him from the town. Ayyub (as) had to move far away from the town in the place where people dumped their rubbish. His family and friends had left him and he became a very poor and lonely person with only his wife to look after him. Even in this state, Ayyub still continued to worship God and remained a good person. He never complained but instead was grateful to God for whatever little Allah had given him. He remained in this state for many years. Ayyub made a prayer and God cured him of all his illnesses. God restored his life with double blessings. Ayyub (a) had passed this test from God by showing gratitude in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar