Wednesday, January 28, 2015

IMPORTANCE OF ISLAM

1. Islam is submission and obedience to Allah 2. Islam teaches people to obey Allah and to behave well to others, young and old. 3. It is a religion which Allah himself perfected for the Muslims. 4. Islam was the religion preached by all the earliest Prophets. 5. If anyone believes in any other religion other than Islam, he is false to his own nature as he is false to God’s will and plan. 6. A Muslim follows the teaches of the Qur’an and believes in the articles of faith 7. The articles of faith are belief in: i. Oneness of Allah ii. The Angels iii. The Holy Prophets iv. The Holy Books v. The Day of Judgment vi. Pre-destination 8. Islam teaches us to be good and righteous 9. Islam teaches us to worship Allah alone 10. Islam forbids all aspects of Evil 11. Islam helps people to make the world peaceful and good to live in Allah has control over everything and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar