Wednesday, January 28, 2015

BE YOUR SELF

A person who imitates is known for nothing of his own. Therefore always try to be your-self. Being what you are is the first step towards becoming who you are. In trying to be someone else all you can become is the second best. It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you are not. He who has a opinion of his own but depends on others is a slave. If you don’t have a plan for your life you’ll be part of another person’s plan. Therefore be yourself because the future belongs to those who see possibilities before they become obvious. WINNERS HABITS “Those who will succeed in life are those that will maximize their God given ability to achieve their goal “. They 1 Live with a true attitude 2 Are men of integrity and good character 3Are well informed 4 Find something to offer. 5 Look forward to go forward. 6 Are great thinkers. 7 Are good time manager. 8 Overcome fear by faith. 9 Are courageous 10 Are men of vision. 11 Avoid undue exposure. 12 Bring solutions to problems. 13 Are finishers. 14 Are men of great passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar