Monday, March 30, 2015

OBJECTIVES BEHIND GAMBLING AND LOTERIES

Further demonstration can be made if the objective and intention for undertaking lottery is looked into compare to gambling. The motives differs and those involved are distinct even though individuals involve in gambling may claim they are into lotteries. The Government has it as an obligation to raise money to Govern and provide amenities for its citizens. It is the one that is suppose to engage in lottery and not individual, except the individual serve as a worker or agent of Government it can be a corporate body or an agency such as: Lottery Regulatory Commission or National Lottery Trust Fund in the case of Nigeria. Other countries have such similar Agencies which may directly bear the name lottery or a different name with an assignment to serve as agent or directly draw Lots to raise money to bring good cause, project, social welfare, education etc for the population. As for Gambling, this is an individual or group of persons forming a private organization to dispossess innocent citizen of their hard earned money where also they may apply Lot system to perfect their deceitful and nefarious activities. This is outright cheating of the masses and the Nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar