Saturday, November 16, 2013

Death of a partner

Historically, death of a partner was a major cause of single parenting. Death may result from diseases, maternal death, war/ coup de-tat, accidents, road, rail, air plane crash, riot, religious or ethic or tribal wars, communal and border clashes, political thugery/ crisis, peace keeping operations, (Liberia, Somalia, Mali, Syria and several other ways. In most developed countries diseases and maternal death not infrequently resulted in widower or widow responsible for children. Improvements in sanitation and maternal care have decreased mortality for those of reproductive age, making death from this area a less common cause of single parenting. In Nigeria, accidents occurred frequently either by road, plane crash which has increase the number of single parents in our society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar