Saturday, June 26, 2010

Plan your time you can become an haafis of Quran before you die

A fool at forty is a fool forever, If the date I am using as my birthday is right I think I should be almost getting to forty now. I feel cheated by my aspiration, I believe world has fooled me. I started primary school in 1979 till now I am still in school. I was in a gathering where virtues of becoming an hafis of Quran was discussed, then I was thinking something must be mentioned about virtues of having (Dip.). It was at this junction that a thought strike my mind that I have been decieved by world
My fellow muslims, if you are in the same sitaution like me, start to add this recipe to your programme before it is too late.

This schedule calculates how long it takes you to memorize the Quran according to your memorization ability.

If you memorize 1 aya each day, you will be able to memorize the Quran in 17 years and 7 months and 9 days

If you memorize 2 ayas each day, you will memorize the quran in 8 years 9 months and 18 days.

If you memorize 3 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 5 years 10 months and 13 days

If you memorize 4 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 4 years 4 months and 24 days

If you memorize 5 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 3 years 6 months and 7 days

If you memorize 6 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 2 years 11 months and 4 days

If you memorize 7 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 2 years 6 months and 3 days

If you memorize 8 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 2 years 2 months and 12 days

If you memorize 9 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 11 months and 12 days

If you memorize 10 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 9 months and 3 days

If you memorize 11 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 7 months and 6 days

If you memorize 12 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 5 months and 15 days

If you memorize 13 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 4 months and 6 days

If you memorize 14 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 3 months and 0 days

If you memorize 15 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 2 months and 1 days

If you memorize 16 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 1 months and 6 days

If you memorize 17 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 1 year 10 months and 0 days

If you memorize 18 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 11 months and 19 days

If you memorize 19 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 11 months and 1 day

If you memorize 20 ayas each day you will memorize the quran in 10 months and 16 days

And if you memorize 1 wajh each day, you will memorize the Quran in 1 year 8 months and 12 days

If you memorize 2 wajh each day, you will memorize the Quran in 10 months, 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar