Wednesday, June 16, 2010

BITTER FACTORS

HE WHO CRAVES FOR THE WORLD CAN NEVER SEES THE FULFILMENT OF HIS DESIRE WITHOUT EVEN PREPARED FOR HIS ETERNAL LIFE.

There is no royal road to Success in life
It is only by unceasing toll and undivided
Attention that one ascend the ladder

Knowledge will accumulate largely if only a little is added to it daily

Hardwork never Kills, it only reforms, so keep on working

If you do your work well and Good your Conscience justifies it better, there is no need to be a hypocrite because hypocricy is not found in an upright man’s dictory

Life is a stages of Obstacles and Calamities; For if you dont fight this war, you have to fight that war, and whether you fight this or that war: BE PREPARED MORE WAR AHEAD.

The greatness comes not when things go always good for you. But the greatness comes when you're really tested, when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes. Because only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain...He who laugh last, laugh best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHAT IS THIS LIFE WORTH?

*THE END OF EVERY HOPE IS DEATH* My house, my car, my children, my certificates, my job, my husband, my wife, my families, my clothes,...

WORLD CORRENCY EXCHANGE

Naira4Dollar